Dear Fellow Warriors:
Your reunion committee has postponed the reunion for the classes of ’69 & ’70 and rescheduled it for next year on 7-24-21. We regret having to postpone but under the current circumstances it seems the most prudent course of action. We have already transferred our deposit to secure the same venue, The Cheesecake Factory in Redondo Beach, and we will be renegotiating the contract in the next few months.
For those of you who have already paid, you have a few options.
We are especially sorry to those who had already made travel plans and reservations but now might be the right time to reschedule for next year. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you next year on 7-24-21.
- You may leave your paid registration and we will apply it to our 50ish reunion in 2021. Assuming our contract with the Cheesecake Factory is the same or similar to this year’s contract, we will not increase the ticket price and your current payment will be sufficient.
- If you choose to have your payment refunded and have paid by check, we will send you a refund check for $75 by regular mail. Please be sure we have your most current address.
- If you choose to have your online payment refunded, you have the following options. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to reimburse you with the credit card transaction processing fees.
- You can request that we make a credit to your credit card for $75.
- You can request a refund paid by check and we will send you a $75 refund check by regular mail. Please be sure we have your most current address.
WHS ’69 & ’70 Reunion Committee